(1) Acceptance of Conditions Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site or phone us. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet or over the phone. You can only access our full menu and order from us from this website and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
(2) Cancellation Once your order has been placed, we set about cooking straight away. That means should you wish to cancel your order, please call within 5 minutes of placing the original order to receive a full refund. Please call us (rather than email) when requesting a cancellation. As per the Distance Selling Regulation (Regulation 13) your order is perishable and a cooling off period for cancellation unfortunately does not apply.
(3) Allergies We cannot guarantee that any of our foods are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that our food will be free from any other ingredients that may causes allergies or allergic reactions. We cook all dishes from scratch therefore a large number of ingredients are present in our kitchen.
(4) Delivery Times We aim to deliver your order to the address provided in 45-60 minutes (as withall restaurants during busy times, it can take a while longer). For the fastest delivery times please try to order before 5:30, after 8:30, or place an advanced order. In some circumstances we will be able to notify you prior to ordering if we predict that we will be unable to deliver within the normal times, however on occasions it can be difficult to predict. If circumstances out of our direct control cause the delivery to be delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated.
(5) Minimum Order & Free Delivery We have a £10 minimum order. Delivery fee’s will be charge based on area. Please see website for more information or call us.
(6) Address details You agree to provide a valid POSTCODE, full address and contact telephonenumber with your order. If you provide incorrect details we will be unable to deliver within any previously stipulated timescales provided by us. You agree not to withhold payment in circumstances where you were unable to provide a correct address or contact details.
(7) Order Confirmation We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to establishcontact with you by phone or email after you have placed an order. This is to protect ourselves against fraudulent and hoax orders. In some circumstance (for example exceptionally large orders) we may insist on a deposit to be paid in advance before confirming your order. If you order online or over the phone, the total price will be confirmed to you before the order is completed.
(8) Catchment Area & Delivery Times If you are from outside our stated catchment area then inmost cases we will be unable to deliver to you within the normal 45 minutes. If in doubt please call us to place your order and we will be able to give you an estimated delivery time.
(9) Website Photos/Pictures Food photographs on this site do not represent how your dishes will be delivered to you. In some cases there will be differences between the photos displayed and the ingredients in the dishes delivered to you. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). If you are unsure of the ingredients/content/packaging of any dish then please call and discuss this with our staff before ordering. All photographs are serving suggestion or simply represent generic raw ingredients.
(10) Food Description &Ingredience All dish descriptions on the website represent and describe the item in question. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). "Home-made" means created and cooked entirely from scratch by us. "Fresh" means not frozen or tinned. "(v)" Indicates a dish without meat or fish. If food colouring is used, we use it in line with "Food Additives (England) Regulations 2009".
(11) Portion SizesWe generally use standard 500ml takeaway containers for all dishes. We reserve the right to use other packaging; however portion sizes will be equivalent. Please note some dishes may settle during delivery.
(12) Contract You are entering into a contract with The Rupee Room for delivery of your order, not with Brand & Deliver Ltd.
(13) Liability The Rupee Room will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(14) Complaints / Requests The Rupee Room will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(15) Viruses We do not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
(16) Cookies This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.