In order to use our loyalty card, the loyalty card holder must understand and agree to the following terms:
1. The loyalty card must be presented on arrival to member of staff. The loyalty card can NOT be used online via our website.
2. The card can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
3. The card holder is allowed a maximum of 5 dinning guests per visit. Additional persons will be charged at our usual rates.
4. Only 1 card is allowed per dinning group/party per visit.
5. The management have the right to remove and not accept loyalty cards if they believe the card is being misused or abused.
6. The management have the right to terminate the loyalty card offer at any given time. 1 month prior notice will be given to all loyalty card holders of this happening.Coming....
A highly popular creamy dish which is a must for the milder palate.
The classic – "YOU CANNOT GO WRONG"
a condensed sauce with plenty of ginger, garlic and tomato
Lashings of lentils and eastern spices
An aromatic dish with oodles of onion and tomato.
Chopped peppers, onion, garlic, ginger and a touch of coconut.
Extra spice? Try something with an extra bite cooked with ground pickles
Masala sauce cooked with peppers, onion and chilli sauce. Slightly spicy
If you fancy something hot and spicy, this is a must
Cooked in a cast iron bowl, with green pepper, onion, herbs and spices
Slightly creamy with peppers, onion, cashew powder and tomatoes
Karahi masala with the addition of special balti spices
Cooked with tomatoes, fresh garlic, spring onions, mint and fresh fenugreek
Everbody's favourite, mild, creamy and delicious
A very smooth, light and creamy sauce with a hint of cashew nut powder and sweet and sour. A very balanced dish
A heavenly blend of tomato, paprika and a host of spices, create this immensely popular dish
Bhoona style dish prepared with chopped peppers
A touch of ginger, garlic and almond powder shallow fried, then simmered in yoghurt, fresh cream and spring onions
An oriental twist on Chicken Curry
The Rupee Room's speciality meat is marinated in various herbs and spices and cooked slowly in the tandoor to obtain the optimum mouth watering taste.
(Spinach with diced cottage cheese)
(Peas and diced cottage cheese)
(Lentils with fried onion and tomato)
(Chickpea curry with herbs and spices)
Petit Ballon Blanc
Cotes De Gascogne, FranceAn uplifting zesty blend from Gascony, busting with crisp green apples, tangy grapefruit and a racy, mouth watering freshness.
Le Petit Gasconne
Gascony, FranceOff dry white wine with fresh flavours of apple, peach and crip lemon acidity.
Cranswick Smith Chardonnay
SE AustraliaRipe Aussie fruit with an underlying acidity that keeps the style fresh, light and easy to drink.
La Tunella Pinot Grigio
Friuli, ItalyA fresh Pinot Grigio with rare depth and elegance from youthful, modern winery in Italy's classic Friuli region.
Lofthouse Sauvignon Blanc
Marlborough, New ZealandMarlborough Sauvigon Blanc at it's best - grassy, fresh and invigorating, rather too easy to drink!
Petit Ballon Rouge
Cotes De Gascogne, FranceAuthentic, local expression of Grenache and Syrah from low yielding old vines in the sun baked Languedoc-Roussillon.
Rosario Carbernet Sauvignon
Valle Central, ChileTeaming with ripe red currents and kissed with spice, this juicy red wine is silky smooth on the palate.
SE AustraliaThe fruit from these old vines are rich and concentrated, producing a wine with spicy dark berries, baked plum and hints of white pepper.
Altos De Baroja Rioja
Rioja, SpainBenchmark, youthful style Rioja offering great value for money. Made in the classic mould but with bags of modern appeal.
Paarl, South AfricaRheboskloof is located in the heart of Paarl and is now making exceptional wines. This Pinotage offers dark ripe fruit, subtle smoke and ash.
Ruca Malen Malbec
Mendoza, ArgentinaExceptionally good Malbec from Argetina's best region, vibrant, cherry-plum notes and a spicy liquorice finish. This wine is moreish and delicious!
Petit Ballon Rose
Comte Tolosan, FranceThis lively Rose is brimming with juicy, soft summer fruits, with a stringy streak of acidity to give mouth watering freshness.
1. Bolla Pinot Grigio delle Venezie
ItalyGrown in a sought after area of Veneto and bottled young to preserve the freshness, hints of figs and ripe peaches.
2. Tierra Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley
ChilePale yellow with fresh fruit, citrus and mineral notes and a clean finish.
3. Flagstone Word of mouth Viognier, Western Cape
South AfricaLovely aromatic, ripe watermelon, juicy peaches sprinkled with spice – a deliciously fruity cool-climate South African white.
4. Kell's Edge Riesling-Gewürztraminer, South Eastern Australia
AustraliaDelightful floral combination of Riesling and aromatic Gewürztraminer.
5. Berri Estates Unoaked Chardonnay, South-Eastern Australia
AustraliaA crisp style with a fresh, yet ripe lemon character with no oak ageing.
6. Kleine Zalze Bush Vines Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch
South AfricaSoft and creamy, a hint of ripe exotic fruit and a delicious vanilla sweetness, with ripe berry fruit flavours and a supple tannins.
9. Tierra Merlot, Central Valley
ChileRipe blackberry aromas and a subtle underlay of oak with bright, ripe berry flavours and smooth tannins.
10. Berri Estates Shiraz, South-Eastern Australia
AustraliaMedium-bodied and fruity with raspberry, cherry and plum, complemented by vanilla spices.
11. Kleine Zalze Cabernet Sauvignon, Coastal Region
South AfricaA pronounced classic style, full of rich blackcurrant flavours, hints of cedar wood and vanilla oak.
12. Marques de Morano Rioja Crianza Tinto
SpainMazuela adds a ripe cherry chunkiness to the smooth raspberries and cream style of Tempranillo.
13. Greenwood Pass Zinfandel, California
USAShows blueberry and blackcurrant flavours with a hint of rhubarb on the slightly spicy palate.
14. The Vintner Shiraz-Viognier, Langhorne Creek
AustraliaFull-bodied with delicious blackberry and black pepper notes, backed by an uplifting, floral finish.